Terms & Conditions
Use of www.supergen.co.uk (the site)
The Site is owned and operated by Integral Powertrain Technology Ltd, a company registered in England whose registered office is at Denbigh Rd, Bletchley, Milton Keynes, MK1 1DB.
The Site is provided to you for your use subject to these Terms and Conditions by which you agree to be bound when you use the Site.
These Terms and Conditions apply to the Site and all other Information Services provided in connection with the Site.
We may update these Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice, by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Site. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use the Site or any other Information Service. If you continue to use the Site after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of the Site indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
No licence is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of Integral Powertrain Technology Ltd or its associated companies.
The content of the Site is protected by copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights. You may retrieve and display such content on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on the Site without written permission from Integral Powertrain Technology Ltd.
Registration & Security
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us promptly of any changes to the information that you provided when registering by updating your account.
When you register to use Site you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it to anyone else. You will be responsible for all activities that occur under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If we have reason to believe that there has been or is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of the Site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
Limitations and conditions of use
You may not use the Site for any of the following purposes:
- transmitting material that encourages a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any laws, regulations or code of practice;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without our permission; disseminating any unlawful, abusive, threatening, harassing, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
- interfering or disrupting networks or web site connected to the Site or interfering with any other person’s use of the Site;
You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with:
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you infringes copyright or other intellectual property rights; and
- any claim by any third party that the use of the Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory body or authority in connection with the use of the Site by you.
Availability of the site
Although we aim to provide a high standard of service, we cannot guarantee that the Site will meet your requirements or that the service will be fault free and uninterrupted. If a fault or interruption occurs in the service you should report it to email@example.com. We will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can.
Right to suspend or terminate your registration
You can terminate this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using the Site.
We may suspend or terminate your registration immediately if you breach any of your obligations under these Terms and Conditions. The suspension or termination of your registration and your right to use the Sites shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
Clauses 3, 5, 8, 9 and 10 of these Terms and Conditions shall survive termination.
The Site is provided by us without any warranties or guarantees relating to the accuracy or quality of the material provided. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Site and your general use of the Internet including other web site which we may link to though the Site or other material which is beyond our control. We are not responsible for content on the Internet on any other site outside the Site.
We try to ensure such material included on the Site is correct, reputable and of high quality, but we cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. We will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information. If we are informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can.
We will not be liable in connection with the following:
- incompatibility of the Site with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links;
- technical problems including errors or interruptions of Site;
- unsuitability, unreliability, inaccuracy or inadequacy of the Site.
- To the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude liability for personal injury or death caused by our negligence.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes will be decided exclusively by the English courts.
You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by a court, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
We shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond our control.
A person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions but this shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from that Act.